Sunday, November 7, 2010

Palmer Wedding

Kelly is a friend of mine from high school and she asked me before I had ever even photographed a wedding to be her photographer. I appreciate to this day her trust and faith in me. I can honestly say it would be very hard for me to hire a wedding photographer for my own wedding who had never shot a wedding... so, I really cannot thank her enough for taking that leap of faith. Fortunately for her, even though she was the first to ask, I was able to shot a few first. =)

The day turned out to be beautiful with a little rain. There was a short sprinkle during the ceremony and it started to pour towards the end of our session before the reception. The reception hall at Elk's Lodge in Chillicothe was beautiful! It had these amazing stain glass windows all along the sides and beautiful hardwood floors. Williams Catering from Waverly did an amazing job with the catering and decorating. SugDog provided the fun music and Hailey Zimmerman did a wonderful job with the hair and makeup.

Here are a few of my favorite images from the day:










0 comments: